Wednesday, September 06, 2006

File Note - Incident at Cemetery

To file,


At approximately 5:45AM on August 29, I entered the St. Luke's Cemetery along with my personal fitness instructor (who has asked to remain anonymous). It has been part of my daily fitness regime in recent times to jog through the said cemetery, down the stairs behind the church and into the park where I undertake strenuous calisthenic exercises under the guidance of my instructor. I recall that it was quite a warm morning (though it still August) and having already worked up a sweat I decided to take off my shirt and hanged it on a gravestone so that I could pick it up on my way back.


I continued on but at approximately 5:49AM I sustained what my instructor was able to diagnose as a terrible strain in the groin (he is first aid-trained). Such was the immense pain that I was unable to even stand up, so I reached out for the closest thing I could hold onto for support. The closest thing I could lean on just happened to be, by sheer coincidence, the marble memorial outside the mausoleum of my late dear mother. My instructor knelt beside me and immediately went to work at my groin, trying to stretch out my injury. To give him better access to the affected region, I removed my pants and applied a good amount of mayonaise.


It was in this state, that a person holding himself out to be a Local Council ranger approached us in his 4WD vehicle and rudely accused us of engaging in unspeakable acts of immorality. He threatened to run over me and release his dogs upon me. Without even having a chance to dress, I was chased out of the cemetery, all the while the ranger making the most defamatory of imputations against our character. Considering legal action. Possible causes of action: assault, defamation?

2 Comments:

At 7:18 PM, Blogger Fremder said...

Poor soul!

That a man cannot coat his gunt in egg based emulsion and permit a handsome Albanian tea-boy to play fiddles with his diddles is a disgrace. A damned disgrace!

 
At 1:56 AM, Blogger Fremder said...

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/5349004.stm

What is the world coming to?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home