Friday, September 08, 2006

Resolution of the Company Limited

Know all men by these presents,

The meeting of the Board of Directors was attended by:

· Mr. Matthews, Chairman · Ms. Davico, Director

· Mr. Roseys, Director

at the Company's headquarters, and

· Mr. Zein-Silbercock, Director · Mr. Gutterboy, Company Secretary

by way of telephone conference, in the offices at the Company's warehouse.

There being a quorum present, the Chairman commenced proceedings by tabling the Acquisition Agreement for ratification by the board. The following comments were made:

· Ms. Davico - I see this as a great opportunity to enter the Asian market and increase shareholder's returns. I vote to ratify the Agreement·

· Mr. Roseys - I vote to ratify the Agreement.

· Mr. Zein-Silbercock - Take it. Take it. Take this thing. I said take it you little worm. Take it. I want you to shut up and take it.

· Mr. Gutterboy - Sir, the meeting is about to st...start...what in god's name is that? What has overcome you!? That looks like a horse's....but pray tell me what are you are going to do with that unholy thing you are wielding there? I think you are losing you mind - DEAR GOD NO!!! DON'T PUT IT THERE!!! Sweet Christ on the Cross I am about to incur an internal haemorrhage if you do not relent!! I feel I shall soon lose my eyesight if that thing continues on its inexorable way up through my guts. GOD GET THAT THING OUT OF MY ARSE!!!

The Chairman announced that the Agreement had been ratified by a vote of 4-1 and declared the meeting over.

2 Comments:

At 10:32 PM, Blogger Fremder said...

Wonderful stuff - the memories just flood back.

Gutterboy's arse looked like a menstrual flange that had been smacked with a clawhammer, I can tell you that for nothing.

 
At 10:57 PM, Blogger Phillip said...

Fremder, it is but a poor imitation of your work.

A poor imitation by a poor man with his proverbial arse to the kerb, desperately flogging the last ragged scraps of his fleshy conch.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home