Thursday, February 01, 2007

"Piss on me" by Trough Boy feat. MC Buttercup

After the last post, quite a few readers wrote in requesting me to publish the lyrics to Trough Boy's 2002 cover of A'ha's hit single "Take on me". While it is not strictly on the subject of the law, I thought I would permit this digression just one time. I managed to find the lyrics to the MC Buttercup remix of Trough Boy's "Piss on me". (I could not, however, track down the words to the B-side, the George Michael cover, "Wake me up, before you piss (on me)".) Some of you may remember the catchy rap Buttercup laid down on this version of Piss on me and wonder whatever happened to his music career. I have word that he was arrested in 2005 and was one of the first charged under the NSW state government's new anti-terror laws for eel-felching. His trial awaits.

Talking away
I don't know what I'm to say
I'll say it anyway
today's another day to find you
Shying away
I'll be coming for you love O.K.

Piss on me
Piss me on
I'll be gone
in a day or two


MC Buttercup:
P to the pizzle, D to the drizzle
Straight outta the Grotto
Ma homeboy C to the Cecil
Kickin' it with MC Butters
Yellow fever
We gunna drink up all you muthaf*ckers
Don't need hoes, don't need bling
Drenched in gold, nigga
We got the real thing
All you haters want a bust a cap in his ass,
I'd rather bust a nut
Ya gotta full bladder bitch?
Then put ya hands up!
The Golden Phallus is where its at,
T-Boy in da house
Gotta put a hose on dat
Keeping it real
When he's keeping his gills wet
Baddest goldfish eva
To swim in da toilet
Straight up, mouth fulla wee
This nigga's on fire
Quick somebody piss on me

Piss out.

So needless to say I'm odds and ends
But that's me, stumbling away
Slowly learning that life is O.K.
Say after me
It's no better to be safe than sorry.


Piss on me [MC Buttercup: In da face, in da face now...]
Piss me on
I'll be gone
in a day or two.

ad lib to end

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home